Keeping You Safe!
Welcome Back! As of May 29, 2020 we have re-opened our dental office.
We have been practicing universal precautions in our office for many decades, and have been following recommendations by the ADA and CDC, but we’re taking that even further now, to ensure your safety!
So, what are we doing to keep you safe while you are in our care?
- We will screen everyone before appointments to make sure that you are feeling well before you come in.
- Non-patients (Spouses, children, etc.) are asked to stay in their car. Please plan accordingly.
- We regularly check temperatures of each team member and patient.
- The clinical team will wear N95/KN95 face masks, eye protection or full face shields, gloves, head covers, and disposable gowns.
- We use a pre-rinse that kills the virus and bacteria present in your mouth for 2 hours.
- We are using an extraoral suction device to remove aerosols from the air as they are generated at the source, the patient’s mouth. These devices contain a HEPA filter for particular capture down to 0.3 micron.
- For certain procedures that cause aerosols, we may use a rubber dam to keep the aerosols from leaving the immediate area, cutting down the risk to other patients and staff.
- Every instrument goes through a detailed sterilization process of rinsing, ultrasonic scrubbing, and heat sterilization.
- We run tests on our sterilizers to make sure they are able to kill the toughest organisms known to medical science.
- We are constantly wiping down any high touched surface – including door knobs, countertops, light switches, pens, drawer pulls, etc.
- Our surface disinfectant wipes kill the virus.
- We have an extremely advanced air purification system that reaches the entire office.
If you had an appointment scheduled during our closure, we will be reaching out to you to get your appointment rescheduled. Or please contact us at 586-772-8080 to make an appointment.
If you have a question about an upcoming appointment, please contact us. We look forward to seeing you again in the practice!
Welcome Back ❤
Dr. Stephen E. Stricker & Team